These are challenging times and a classic fashioned motivational video can be a terrific way to start up a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of these new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right using the World – The Dewitt Jones classic may be the best-selling motivational DVD in recent history and it’s worthy of this position. Nobody is more passionate than Dewitt and his awesome enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are the main points hit on in this particular program.
2. Do Right: The Master Plan – Lou Holtz shines within this latest in the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout while he exposes his main points – be passionate, use a positive attitude, have focus and be a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is really a remarkable accomplishment for anybody, but also for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and definately will motivate any workplace to accomplish beyond the things they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the strength of words, explores the powerful words which have motivated and inspired so many individuals and teams, and encourages you to find the particular worlds that can improve your life and present your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages every one of us to confront our fears and embrace the realm of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic since we watch him work with his music students and talk with a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Although Give em the Pickle is primarily a client service video, I’ve included it with this list for the reason that so many employees work with customers in certain capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is merely so darn motivational. If your audience works jointly with customers in any capacity, this system is essential have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story has become motivational video on youtube. The program reminds us that we all have the ability to make a difference. As individuals, we are able to decide to do something and participate on earth around us. Together, we can shape the future.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv could be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is actually. Within 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about becoming a team player and winning together. It is going to lift the atmosphere and assist you to develop dedication to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the best-selling meeting openers on the market. This program asks the questions. Why not have passion in whatever you do? Why not be courageous? Why not have an optimistic attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not a leader? A coach? A mentor? Why not make a move you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have conviction, character, value? Why not attack every trouble with determination? Why not believe in yourself?
10. The Fantastic Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from a few of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and along with classic footage. Enable the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, inspire you and show you through their own words, pictures and video.
There are numerous great programs on the market that it’s difficult to pick just 10. In case you have every other suggestions or comments, please inform me!